Wuzhou University was founded in the city of Wuzhou, which is located in the Southeast of Guangxi, and adjacent to Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao. With the approval of the Ministry of Education in Feb. 2006, the former Guangxi University Wuzhou Branch founded in 1985, was upgraded into a general comprehensive University, which is under the cooperative management of the Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region and the Municipal Government of Wuzhou City. Wuzhou University provides Scholarships for different majors.
Scholarship details :
Medium of instruction: English
Duration: bachelors: 4 Years
Scholarship Covers :
“Completely free tuition and hostel fee of 4 years. After scholarship student just need to pay 7100 RMB yearly to the university.”
Total student's expenses :
Students need to pay university per year: 7100 RMB)
Jw202 Visa application fee: 300 RMB
DHL charges : Covered in service charges
Insurance: 800 RMB
Resident permit: 400 RMB (Less than 10 months) , 800 RMB (More than 10 Months)
Note: The 7100 RMB covers student tuition And hostel of a whole academic year.
Majors available :
Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor's in Computer Science and Technology
Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering
Documents required to apply:
Scan copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts – SSC (METRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High School Certificate And Transcripts – HSC (FSC / A LEVEL).
3. Passport Front Page
4. Photograph Sized Photographs with white or blue background (2)
5. Physical Examination Form
6. Police Character Certificate
7. Scholarship Agreement
Terms and conditions:
In order to apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate – SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate – HSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should not fail any subject.
4. Attendance in the class should be 90%
5. Should not break any law of the university
6. Should not break any law of P. R. China
7. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behavior inside or outside the campus.
For this scholarships the Students need to pay Service Charges of 1000 USD
The Service Charges cover students following expenses
* Jw202 Visa Application Fee
* Service Charges
* DHL Charges
NOTE: Only the mention expenses are covered in the Service Charges all other charges are self paid by students.